With the recent twist and turns of events inside Pakistan, the following scenarios have lined up today:-
- Tahir Ul Qadri’s long march has reached Islamabad and claims to dissolve Provincial and National Assemblies have been made.
- Governor rule in Quetta has been imposed due to the recent attacks on Hazara Community and the “Don’t care” attitude of the CM.
- Tehreek-e-Insaaf leader Imran Khan has put forward his 7-points to be acted upon as soon as possible.
- Pakistan turmoil deepest as Supreme court orders to arrest the Prime Minister and his secretaries involved in the rental power case.
- India has become rigid over the control-line issue. It has even banned Pakistan Hockey players to participate in their league. Visa on border to elder citizens has also been delayed till further notice.
- The President of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari has summoned a joint political session of allied parties to assess the current situation.
- Stock index 100 of Karachi Stock Market crashes by 500 points making the dollar worth Rs. 99
With these turn of events happening in just one week, if you are a Pakistani then I would suggest that you get a pack of popcorns and glue yourself to your favourite NEWS channel. Change is coming! It’s coming in fast.