1. Do you feel irritated when someone points out your mistake, and feel satisfied when you point out others’ mistakes?
2. Do you regularly give money to beggars but refuse to buy stuff from those selling at traffic signals citing the reason that you don’t need it?
4. Do you feel really proud when you make a wild guess and it turns out to be correct and also really glad when someone else’s wild guess proves to be wrong?
5. Do you almost never succeed in getting up at 5 a.m. for prayers and almost always succeed in getting up at 4 a.m. when you have to catch a flight or even watch something on TV?
6. Would you rather be wrong with everyone else than be right alone and face criticism?
7. Do you give more importance to praise from your boss than a smile from your mother?
8. Do you enjoy reading about human faults and weaknesses more when you feel that you don’t suffer from those weaknesses yourself but others do?
9. Do you hate your boss and think he is a chawal(fool) when he treats you badly but feel justified when you treat your subordinates / servants badly because they are chawals(fools).
10. Do you feel that you know much more than your elders because you are the modern youth and also feel that you know much more than those younger than you, because you are older?
Extract taken from : http://www.sarmadtariq.com/2012/12/05/i-kyun-test/